The auditorium is located on the 4th floor of the podium with 550 seats & a 600 m2 net area. The hall will be linked to the public area via a private 200 m2 foyer. The auditorium will be equipped with the latest state-of-the-art light & sound technologies.
Two separate banquet halls for men & women are located on the 4th commercial floor of the podium. Each banquet hall contains about 200-250 seats in a 600 m2 area. These have locations specific to them like stage & orchestra, transition lobbies to public foyer, pantry & self-service area.
A 170 m2 conference hall with 130 seats & 6 meeting rooms with a net area between 60 and 90 m2 are located on the 5th floor of the podium, and 2 banquet halls with 50 seats are provided for formal meetings and the required recesses.
Various types of restaurants and coffee shops are envisaged for this project as follows:
– Coffee Shop with 80 seats on the first commercial floor
– Health Restaurant with 100 seats on the first commercial floor
– Chinese Restaurant with 100 seats on the second commercial floor
– Gilak Restaurant with 100 seats on the second commercial floor
– Iranian Traditional Restaurant with 150 seats on the third commercial floor
– Pizza House and Grill House with 170 seats on the third commercial floor
– Hotel Coffee Shop with 60 seats at the main lobby
– Hotel Main Restaurant with 150 seats & two terraces each for 100 seats
– French Restaurant & Italian Restaurant each with 50 seats on the 23rd floor
– VIP Restaurant & Terrace with 100 seats at the highest and best bird’s eye view of the tower
On the ground, first and second floors of the project, we have a shopping center housing 47 independent shops in 4500 m2 net commercial area. The vertical access between these floors are linked by elevators and escalators and a 4-story-high central atrium connects the floors to each other, visually. Several restaurants and coffee shops will attract the public to the complex. In line with the specifications of the project and the Elahieh neighborhood of Tehran, the shops are geared to luxury goods presentation in as optimal and modernistic a manner as possible.
Access to parking is from Mahdieh Street with two control points and ramps for entrance and exit, separately. The parking space is located in 10 floors underground with each level of parking containing 70 parking lots. The parking complex is controlled by means of several parking, smoking, and heating sensors and CCTV network, at a control room located by the exit. For the parking, a carwash unit is also considered for hotel guests and customers.